History of Amvrosiivka

The city was founded in 1869 on the border of the former lands of Zaporizhzhya and Don Cossacks. It performed the function of a workers’ village during the construction of the Kursk-Kharkiv-Azov railway. 1896 — the beginning of construction of a cement plant , 1898 — another cement plant. By 1917, three cement plants were operating.

other Establishments of this category “History of Amvrosiivka”

Digital passport